It’s been a while since I have posted something here – primarily because I have been very busy with so many things. For one, I was blessed with being pregnant again despite the fact that I was taking oral contraceptives. It was unplanned but I was very happy when I got a positive HPT result. The first few months of the pregnancy was tough but all is well that ends well – I successfully gave birth to my fourth kid, my healthy and very cute baby boy, last December 24, 2013. (Thank you Lord!).
Aside from being pregnant, I lost my full time job last year and then I got myself three VA jobs last, and I also tried to start my own Mobile App Development Company – Soapbox Sketchers. My hatchling company is still on its way to success but I’m happy to report that I already recovered my initial investment which is really quite small compared to how much other developers spend.
I am, however, quitting my jobs from last year (primarily because I can no longer handle everything) – and I’m planning to stick to one part time job while I again make the most of blogging while I make apps by myself and fulfil my full-time mommy duties.
I have noted down several goals last year…
- To get ourselves our Home Sweet Home
- To still have a Nice Car by the end of the year
- To give birth to a healthy Baby Boy
- To ensure that Ysha and Yza will start talking
- To ensure that Yana will start reading
- To start my own company and launch my own products
Unfortunately, I have not been able to fulfil all. We still don’t have the money we need to buy a new home of our own and I am far behind my savings target which has been radically depleted after my childbirth and Christmas. We still have a good car though and YES YES YES! I gave birth to my wonderful Vince, Jr. As for my twin daughters, they did start talking but the words they know are quite few and limited so I have to extensively work on that this year – the same goes for Yana’s reading skills. I did also successfully start my own company and hopefully it will go well and I can start earning $100 a day in the next few months. Hopefully, I can finish 10 apps for the remaining of this month and I can earn more.
For 2014, I have been thinking of new goals and new affirmations to set and so far, here’s what I can think of in relation to my previous goals and my present concerns…
AFFIRMATIONS FOR 2014
- I will successfully breastfeed Vince, Jr. for no less than six months.
- Ysha and Yza will learn how to compose phrases and learn and write their ABCs, numbers 1-10, and learn about colors and shapes this year.
- Yana will be able to read well before classes start in June and she will be in her class’ top 10.
- Soapbox Sketchers will have a total of 50 apps by February 2014, and will earn at least $100 everyday starting March (100 apps by June 2014).
- We will have a house of our own by the end of this year.
- We will still have a good car by the end of this year.
That’s it for now. Maybe I’ll add new affirmations soon… but for now, I think these would do… I really wish I could fulfil all. If I can make No. 4 happen, then I could probably make No. 5 happen. I just have to double my persistence, patience, and hard work. (Help me Lord please!)